Company | About us
Easywalker develops award winning, high quality and stylish strollers and accessories. Our company entered the market in 1989 with the introduction of a radical new stroller concept: the first three-wheel stroller in Europe. This innate challenger mentality is still very much alive and resulted in fast growth in the last few years. From a strong identity and vision, we want to bring innovation to the industry and create a ‘love brand’ that will be embraced by our consumers. Our purpose is to let parents experience the Beauty of Bonding.
Next to the Easywalker brand, we developed the MINI by Easywalker and Disney by Easywalker brands. Three clearly positioned propositions with their own product assortments and marketing approach.
In Northern Europe, we sell directly to (large) retailers from our headquarters in Amsterdam. In the other 45 countries, with a focus on Europe, Asia and the Middle East, we are represented by exclusive distributors. The combination of strong marketing, new products and stimulating sell-through on the shop floor, will grow our revenue. We are a closely connected and dedicated team. Everyone ‘eats and dreams’ our branded strategy and works from a strong entrepreneurial spirit. We want to continue to challenge, we want to continue to innovate, we want to continue to grow.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Graphic Designer. You will be responsible for the development and execution for wideranging design requests. You will be part of the team that creates and delivers world-class products with the responsibility to support the marketing team’s creative endeavors.
You are a strong and creative visual designer, who strives for perfectly intuitive and clean design. You have a great eye for detail, love to challenge ideas and can develop a great understanding of the brand. User feedback and data insights inspire you to create new promising designs. You deliver creative graphic design visuals which work well for various marketing efforts and campaigns (e.g. POS brochures, adverts, short movies, animated banners). In doing so you are always eager to leverage new technologies to develop ever greater designs.
Desired skills & expertise
- Bachelor’s or art academy degree in a relevant design field (Retail or Fashion) and 3+ years of experience
- Inspiring portfolio showcasing a range of graphic design projects, both print and digital
- Extensive experience with design software (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign)
- Experience with animation, video editing and illustration
- Experience with cms systems is a plus
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Good feeling for (graphic) trends, fashion and styling
- Entrepreneurial and hands-on mentality
- 40 hours per week is preferred
- Remuneration in line with experience and expertise
- A great office, at a great location in Amsterdam Zuid
- A platform to develop yourself as a person and as an entrepreneurial professional
How to contact us?
Please send your application, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please visit our website for more information about our organisation easywalker.nl.
Agency calls are not appreciated.